I was born in Melbourne, Australia, on the 8th of June: the same day on which my great-great-cousin, James Callard, died in WW1 in 1917.
While growing up, I devoured books by Ed Greenwood, Frank Herbert, Mercades Lackey, Robert T. Bakker, Alan Moore, Eiji Yoshikawa, Margaret Weiss, Anne McCaffery and Neil Gaiman. I avidly read every D&D Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance novel, most of the science fiction shelf, and a lot of non-fiction books. I had, and still do have, a passion for dinosaurs (specifically) and paleontology (in general). I like The Dresden Files and have a love-hate relationship with Constantine.
As an adult, I have lived in 8 different countries, including Ireland, South Korea, Hungary and the USA.
Get in Touch
You can talk to me! Or let me talk to you by joining my mailing list.
- Follow me on Facebook: either my personal profile, or my author page (or both)
- Join my merry band of 1200+ fans on Twitter: @jamesosirisb
- Play video games with me on Steam
- Stalk me on Netrider, Australia’s motorcycle forum place.
- Contact me by email if you really want to go to all that effort
- Follow me on Instagram, where I am slowly publishing my photoblog of my 3 years spent as a global nomad
Or you can see all of my books on Amazon right here: https://www.amazon.com/James-Osiris-Baldwin/e/B00J4OHNGC